[Az-Geocaching] Forums

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 22:39:38 MST 2005

One thing that would be great about having a forum, is that we can have certain things on there regarding land management issues or other important topics for new cachers in our area. Threads like this can be pinned. Or just put in a new cacher important info type forum. It would help a lot of new people regarding local things. Those issues tend to get lost on a listserv, buried in the archives.

Jason Poutler <polt at snaptek.com> wrote:we'll have to setup up some forum stuff here in on azgeo..

jason

Andrew Ayre wrote:

>phpBB is easy to use, familiar to most people, easy to install and set up
>and free. Can't beat it IMO. I used it for the forums at
>www.handicaching.com. :)
>
>Andy

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898