[Az-Geocaching] Selling my Glock

AzRockhound azrockhound at cox.net
Fri Mar 25 19:00:10 MST 2005

Websters Dictionary Online defines the following

Magazine = 5 : a supply chamber: as a : a holder in or on a gun for
cartridges to be fed into the gun chamber

Clip = 2 : a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some
rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a
firearm