[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Wogun1 wogun1 at cox.net
Thu Mar 17 22:46:07 MST 2005

Wow, will the wonders never cease!  Thanks for the very thorough
explanation.  And good for us for earning 399 challenge points!  We didn't
know we had earned anything besides a new addiction!   There is much
research to do--and before the weekend, cause that time is spent out seeking
and finding.  Of course, it is not about the numbers.... right?  :-)

Thanks again, Dave

Terry-wogunhiker

  _____