[Az-Geocaching] Do you know him?

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Mar 17 22:35:02 MST 2005

Scott, a 747 has a smaller turning radius than that truck.  And this should drive you nuts to know I have 23" of clearance at the rockers.  :)  Your big bad truck will soon see eye2eye with my Jeep.  Heh.  I may have some fun action shots from this weekend.  Buddy of mine wants to run to the Pryors for the day and play.

Brian
Team A.I.