[Az-Geocaching] Cache Clash

HighwayHavoc highwayhavoc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 10:35:55 MST 2005

Am I lagging behind, or has anyone else heard of "The Cache Clash"? Here's a blurb form the webpage:

"What is a Cache Clash you ask? Have you ever heard of Geocaching?  Well, we're going to hide 25-35 cache's around a very large area, and give you a list of UTM coordinates to find them.  You'll need a GPS unit to find them as they will be hidden well.  There is some strategy involved in deciding if you want to just plug all the coordinates in to your system and let it point you to them, or whether you would like to plot them on maps and only use your GPS unit when you're real close.  There is also strategy in your route choice."

See the rest from the link at: http://www.sierraadventuresports.com/

Mark A. Pedersen