[Az-Geocaching] Maximum square mile cache density

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Mon Mar 14 20:49:10 MST 2005

Same problem we were solving before, just with a square that is 528' shorter
on a side, so it is 4752 on a side.  That means you get 10 in the long rows
and 9 in the short rows (triangle pattern for max density).  Rows are still
457.261' apart, except you can put a couple the full 528 apart and get extra
rows of 10.  I think 96 is right.

Bill in Willcox

  _____