[Az-Geocaching] Maximum square mile cache density

TEAM 360 team360usa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 20:11:06 MST 2005

Okay, maybe I opened a can of worms here...

I should be more specific...I was trying to figure out how many caches can fit into a square mile, leaving enough buffer zone (.05 mile) around the edges, so each square mile around the area in question can also have the same amount of caches?

Any math geniuses out there? Anyone?

Scott and I were discussing this today, and also called it a "Power Grid"...

Maybe on Terracaching.com....thinking, thinking.....