[Az-Geocaching] GPS Sensitivity

CSC cbaker at customsoftwareconsult.com
Mon Mar 14 20:00:21 MST 2005

Mark, I'm with you.

    I have a low-end Cobra GPS-100 which doesn't work indoors, in the car,
or anywhere else where I don't have a clear view of the sky.  The accuracy
seems to be OK but I have found that if I have the power saver option on to
conserve the battery, it hardly works at all.  I called Cobra a while back
and they confirmed what I have experienced.  It is virtually useless with
that option on.  Oh well, you get what you pay for.

Shadoefax

geocachingarizona.blogspot.com/