[Az-Geocaching] re: buried caches

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu Jun 30 09:04:30 MST 2005

I found a note on GC:
http://www.geocaching.com/about/hiding.aspx      where it says in part:

Please do not bury the container unless you have express permission of
the landowner or manager. If the cache is far enough away from
trafficked areas, your cache should be fine. An exception would be
covering the cache with dead branches, bark, etc. to conceal the container.

Now the question in my mind is, What or Who determines What "buried"
is....  I have found caches that were very well disguised and I thought
they were buried.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ