[Az-Geocaching] re: buried caches

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Thu Jun 30 18:13:25 MST 2005

AHHH, yes! I /_do_/ remember that one! It has since spawned quite a few
offspring over the years. Certainly a tribute to it's owner! 8-)

Returning to the current cache in question, I have found maybe 5 or 6
just like it. Some were taking advantage of a pre-existing 'cavity', for
others the 'cavity' was created expressly for caching purposes. I doubt
this style is exclusive to our area, but it's certainly more effective
here. I think the spirit of the rule is meant to exclude the need to use
tools to 'dig up' a cache.

Oh, and just WHO are you calling an 'old timer', Joe?