[Az-Geocaching] Prescott/Chino ValleyCachers(EspeciallyHamcachers)

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 21:01:58 MST 2005

Um. I rest my case. :-)

I think....I did suggest the east approach if those were the directions you
were given, eh? Steve?

Absolutely. But that was the challenge. After all, I was arriving from the
west. Why would I want to go to the east?

And....Hope you had a great time at the Field Day! Make any
interesting/unusual contacts? We did listen to the pile-up for a few minutes
on 20M & 40M, but didn't feel like getting into the fray.

Probably the most interesting contact was working W1AW, the headquarters
station of the American Radio Relay League (the national Amateur Radio
organization). But trying to keep up with 30 WPM Morse Code when you only do
it once a year is interesting no matter who you're talking to.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena