[Az-Geocaching] Prescott/Chino ValleyCachers(EspeciallyHamcachers)

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Tue Jun 28 20:11:16 MST 2005

Um. I rest my case. :-)

I think....I did suggest the east approach if those were the directions
you were given, eh? Steve?

And....Hope you had a great time at the Field Day! Make any
interesting/unusual contacts? We did listen to the pile-up for a few
minutes on 20M & 40M, but didn't feel like getting into the fray.

And, yeah, you run across all kinds of wierd and amazing things on the
back roads up here. Meth labs tend to be quite dangerous, so we try to
actively avoid them. Washed out roads are common, vehicles IN them, not
as common!

Trisha ~ Lightning

Prescott Valley