[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Sun Jun 5 16:17:28 MST 2005

O...okay...now I know what ShadoeCache is talking about.  I too heard a few minutes of the C2C program that was aired on May 27th.  It was about Prophet Yahweh and his ability to summons orbs and UFOs.

If I remember correctly, there was something said about Prophet Yahweh predicting that a huge UFO will appear over Las Vegas sometime this month.  (Did I hear this correctly?...does anyone know for sure?)

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guests/985.html

http://www.prophetyahweh.com/index.php

Rand
SCOTT WOOD WROTE:
He was on Coast to Coast the other night when I was driving back from a long day in Yuma.  Pretty interesting show.  The reporter claims that it was no hoax and that they actually filmed the thing for a very long time.  Other witnesses say  that this guy has summoned them pretty much anytime they asked him to.