[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Sun Jun 5 16:42:52 MST 2005

ShadoeCache wrote: "A subsequent interview was scheduled for June 1, but for some unexplained reason was rescinded by the affiliate."  Hehehe...it doesn't surprise me.  I'll bet the affiliate was inundated with complaints from the Christian community claiming they were airing the summoning of demons, etc.

I found this interesting from the Prophet Yahweh's site:
—BREAKING UFO NEWS!—
—THIS SITE HAS BEEN SABOTAGED—
IT WILL BE TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE
UNTIL 45 DAY MEDIA SUMMONINGS HAS ENDED

It'll be interesting to see what happens!

Rand

SHADOECACHE WROTE:

Well Rand,  Here it is in a nutshell .

Some guy in Las Vegas calls himself "Prophet Yehweh" and claims he can
summon UFO's on command.  An ABC news team took him up on the offer and
chose a date, place and time.  (From what I have gathered, there was only about a 30 minute span from when the "prophet" was notified and the interview took place.)  The gentleman stated to the reporter and camera crew that he would summon a UFO for the crew to film.  He starts off with some rambling rhetoric praying to the sky.  Within a few moments the cameraman notices a bright orb-like object hovering in the distance.  The interviewer is dumbfounded and calls his boss to inform him that the "prophet" came through with his promise.

A subsequent interview was scheduled for June 1, but for some unexplained reason was rescinded by the affiliate.

ShadoeCache
www.geocachingarizona.blogspot.com