[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Rand Hardin rhrdn8 at juno.com
Sun Jun 5 15:34:26 MST 2005

ShadoeCache,

All subjects posted here don't have to be related to geocaching...so don't worry about it.

Unfortunately clicking on your link doesn't do me any good...nothing happens.  It might be that I have dial-up, or don't have the right software in my computer to view the link.

Why don't you give us an overview of what you saw.

Thanks,
Rand

I realize that this topic is not directly related to geocaching, but geocachers being the adventurous lot they are might find it interesting.  If true, it is the most important story mankind has ever heard.  If it is a hoax, it is still is fun to follow.

I have been following the story for several days now and have watched it snowball since it was released about two weeks ago.  (Just do a google search on this guy and you’ll see what I mean.)  The ABC news affiliate in Las Vegas, NV was first to break the story.  You can see the video at:

http://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

I’m curious what others think about it.

ShadoeCache
www.geocachingarizona.blogspot.com