[Az-Geocaching] Is this for real?

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Sun Jun 5 16:12:30 MST 2005

At 03:34 PM 6/5/2005, you wrote:

>Unfortunately clicking on your link doesn't do me any good...nothing
>happens.  It might be that I have dial-up, or don't have the right
>software in my computer to view the link.

Probably the dialup.  It would take a VERY long time for the file to load
and play.

Basically, there is a guy up in Vegas that claims that he can summon UFOs
by praying.  The thing is that he can do it on request and has done it in
front of news cameras in Vegas at a time and location picked by the
reporter.  He also claims that there will be a vast number of increased
sightings over the next few weeks.