[Az-Geocaching] GPS PDAs

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:07:45 MST 2005

I liked the idea behind the IQUE3600 from Garmin when it first came out. But
I was very dissapointed in it as it had a rather small and out of date
processor in it. The new M5 does too!

For my next PDA.. I am looking at the new ASUS Mypal A730W. It has a 520mhz
processor and is said to be capable of 'gaming'. Reading reviews... it
appears that Dell and HP also have very fast, high end PDA's on the market
now as well. I think the HP has a slightly faster processor as well.
Although the ASUS has gotten great reviews.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind