[Az-Geocaching] Signature items

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:50:30 MST 2005

>From: <crystalh at cox.net>
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: Re: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Signature items
>Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:38:02 -0400
>
>Actually, I'm getting the Dell Axim X30.  It's out for delivery from UPS
>today.  The thing that plugs in to make it a GPS goes into an SDIO slot, so
>it's all one piece.  Pricey!  My husband insisted I get the whole shebang
>if I was going to get anything.  Here's a couple of links to it.  I'll let
>you all know how it works out!
>
>PDA:
>http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/axim_x30_high?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs
>
>GPS:
>http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A0246139&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external
>
>Crystal
>HinkleHouse

SSSSSWWWWWEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what you think of the Dell Axim X30. I was looking at the X50V.
The X50V has a VGA screen and the X30 only has QVGA. But still the price of
the X30 looks very enticing. The price of the X50V is still quite a bit less
than the HP 4700 though. Although the 4700 has a larger screen and a more
vibrant color. I was most interested in the ASUS A730W... but reading more
reviews suggest the Dell X50V and even more so the HP 4700 are more
powerful. Looks like the HP 4700 is the top of the heap. Although it is very
pricey at near $600. Alot to pay for a PDA! So with that, curious to hear
your review on the X30!!! That little expansion slot GPS looks nice too.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind