[Az-Geocaching] Signature items

crystalh at cox.net crystalh at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 10:38:02 MST 2005

Actually, I'm getting the Dell Axim X30.  It's out for delivery from UPS today.  The thing that plugs in to make it a GPS goes into an SDIO slot, so it's all one piece.  Pricey!  My husband insisted I get the whole shebang if I was going to get anything.  Here's a couple of links to it.  I'll let you all know how it works out!

PDA:  http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/axim_x30_high?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

GPS: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A0246139&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external

Crystal
HinkleHouse