[Az-Geocaching] Please consider the container you hide

Artemis Approver artemis.approver at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 22:29:54 MST 2005

I want to take a second and ask each and every one of you to consider what
happens when someone who is not a cacher finds a cache.

I would urge everyone who is bringing people into this hobby to also be
mindful of the actions we appear to be doing while we are being sneaky. Some
people are as sly as a pregnant yack and this brings a lot of attention upon
them while they try to find or hide a cache.

I leave you with some reading from today and ask that containers be clearly
marked with contact information.

It looks like geocaching is about to get another black eye.

The following information is about the latest 'pipe bomb' found by law
enforcement.

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=3573084&ClientType=Printable

http://www.gallatinnewsexaminer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050708/MTCN0401/307080043/1309/MTCN04

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCK97X