[Az-Geocaching] NPLD

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 10:53:30 MST 2005

> Why not email Jeremy at Geocaching.com and ask him if they can donate 1000
> of the brochures to you. I have not seen this brochures you speak of....
> but
> I am guessing they are official brochures from geocaching.com? After all,
> you are going to be out there promoting his site and... it is a 'for
> profit'
> website!

No, they're not official, although they've got references to gc.com all over
them. They were created by a cacher named CYBret as part of his Geocacher
University site, http://www.geocacher-u.com/, which is dedicated to getting
people started in the game.

Further, since gc.com hasn't responded to any correspondence from me in over
two years, now, I have no reason to believe that would change, nor would I
want to wait around to see if they would deign to reply.

Finally, I'm interested in promoting Geocaching, not gc.com. They've got
enough people donating marketing efforts to their profit-making enterprise
as it is.

> https://www.printingforless.com/cardsrackcards.html

Thanks for the link, Scott. That should provide a good baseline if we do
need to go commercial for the printing.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena