[Az-Geocaching] Please consider the container you hide

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 04:38:02 MST 2005

Sadly, in this post 9/11 world, this is bound to happen.

Artemis Approver <artemis.approver at gmail.com> wrote:I want to take a second and ask each and every one of you to consider what happens when someone who is not a cacher finds a cache.

 I would urge everyone who is bringing people into this hobby to also be mindful of the actions we appear to be doing while we are being sneaky. Some people are as sly as a pregnant yack and this brings a lot of attention upon them while they try to find or hide a cache.

I leave you with some reading from today and ask that containers be clearly marked with contact information.

It looks like geocaching is about to get another black eye.

The following information is about the latest 'pipe bomb' found by law enforcement.

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=3573084&ClientType=Printable

http://www.gallatinnewsexaminer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050708/MTCN0401/307080043/1309/MTCN04

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCK97X

--