[Az-Geocaching] Google Earth

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Fri Jul 8 17:16:32 MST 2005

Hello Brian,

I'm using the same comm path as I use with GSAK to up load the waypoints
into any of 3 different GPSr's..  So I don't think that is it.. I have
not found a place to change "preferences" yet or if I can change the
long/lat like we can at GC.com....  I'll keep playing with it and see
what I can find..

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite