[Az-Geocaching] Google Earth

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Fri Jul 8 14:21:39 MST 2005

I'm not sure why you're having a problem with the waypoint info, unless you
don't have the correct communication method selected for data transfer.  I
haven't yet paid for the Plus version, so I can't dive any deeper into the
root cause of the problem.  I know it reads GPX files great though.

Brian
Team A.I.