[Az-Geocaching] Caching Trip

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Thu Jul 7 08:37:05 MST 2005

GSAK is your friend.

That, and GC pocket queries.

So, you get a bunch of pocket queries of your route. Then create a route
(using whatever route software - quakemap, etc.) that is an arc of your
trip. And, then you can import that route into GSAK and tell it how many
miles from the arc are to be included.  And, thus, you have your list of
caches.

Good Luck, and and enjoy your trip.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers