[Az-Geocaching] Caching Trip

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:43:52 MST 2005

One application for this was just mentioned by Cow Spots, another is
http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/geocaching.aspx

A few webpages on this topic are:
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=68615&hl Caches Along A
Route With Streets And Trips

http://members.shaw.ca/pdops/stroute.html Using Streets & Trips to Generate
Waypoints For an Arc Filter to Find Caches Along a Route in GSAK

http://www.gpsbabel.org/formats/s_and_t/TripPlanning.html Hyper Optimizing
Trips with Microsoft Streets & Trips

*This is a note from Groundspeak about sharing your downloads though* *Sharing
your GPX files is a violation of the terms of use for this site. I have
deleted your link. Even emailing these files is not really accepted. If you
are emailing a Premium Member that is not so bad. Posting links to the
general public is a no-no. *

Hope some of these help.