[Az-Geocaching] Photograph Arizona virtual cache

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 16:38:29 MST 2005

Thru further investigation.... I think Long Canyon Road goes back far enough
to the start of this canyon that runs to north of the cache.. perhaps there
is a trail going up that canyon. Although the elevation lines look
incredibly steep to get out of that canyon to the cache site. Not sure if it
is possible to climb out of that canyon or not.

I'm bored. I might just take a quick drive right now. :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind