[Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa cache

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:31:32 MST 2005

>From: AZcachemeister

>Table Mesa is a fine cache, and certainly a must-do for every Arizona
>Geocacher who can handle the terrain. Although the terrain is a bit
>difficult, it's only a mile or so from the road.
>With RTW's propensity for long, tough hikes, might I suggest making Pine
>Mountain #1999, and then capping things off with JTTCOTS?
>Whenever you decide to go there (assuming it's on a weekend!), let us know
>and we'll tag along!

Yea, I was a bit dissapointed that JTTCOTS cache wasnt on top of pine
mountain. But I knew it was a wilderness. However, I didnt know there was a
cache on Pine Mountain. So, yea... now I will make Pine Mountain #2000!!!!
That sounds like a plan. Only two logs on that cache in well over a year and
a half! I could throw in JTTCOTS cache as #1999... or maybe vice verse? :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind