[Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa cache

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Tue Dec 27 05:43:19 MST 2005

Table Mesa is a fine cache, and certainly a must-do for every Arizona
Geocacher who can handle the terrain. Although the terrain is a bit
difficult, it's only a mile or so from the road.
With RTW's propensity for long, tough hikes, might I suggest making Pine
Mountain #1999, and then capping things off with JTTCOTS?
Whenever you decide to go there (assuming it's on a weekend!), let us
know and we'll tag along!

Cache On!