[Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa cache

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 26 22:28:48 MST 2005

> I am looking for a cache for my 2000th geocache. Maybe this is the one?
> Sounds like a fun cache! I am considering most likely that Journey to the
> Center of the State, GCHGKP, will be our 2000th cache find.

Scott,

No disrespect to Brian (Team A. I.) or Steve (AZCachemeister), but given
your oft-expressed preference for "the coordinates take you to the ammo-can"
caches, you might better enjoy Table Mesa for your milestone find.

I notice you're 53 shy of that milestone. You gonna get 'em done by January
6th? Then you'd celebrate your 2,000th find on the anniversary of the date
you signed up at gc.com. That oughta give you something to chew on...

Steve
Team Tierra Buena