[Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa cache

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 26 22:10:38 MST 2005

>From: "Team Tierra Buena
>To: <listserv at azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa cache
>Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:52:51 -0700
>
> > Subject: [Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa cache (GC7B)
> >
> > 12/26/2005 - This cache is now enabled.
>
>It's good to see Arizona's second geocache back on the active list. This
>cache is not for everyone, but it's for way more people than many might
>think. As I wrote in my original log, "If I can do it, almost anyone can".
>By the same token, it's been logged as found only twenty times in the
>five(!) years it's been out there. That should tell you something.

I am looking for a cache for my 2000th geocache. Maybe this is the one?
Sounds like a fun cache! I am considering most likely that Journey to the
Center of the State, GCHGKP, will be our 2000th cache find. I guess it just
depends on my schedule and such. We were talking about doing a campout at
the trailhead and giving us plenty of time for the cache, if we need it.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind