[Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa cache

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 26 21:52:51 MST 2005

> Subject: [Az-Geocaching] T824 Table Mesa cache (GC7B)
>
> 12/26/2005 - This cache is now enabled.

It's good to see Arizona's second geocache back on the active list. This
cache is not for everyone, but it's for way more people than many might
think. As I wrote in my original log, "If I can do it, almost anyone can".
By the same token, it's been logged as found only twenty times in the
five(!) years it's been out there. That should tell you something.

It's a classic of Arizona geocaching.

Now if only I could figure out who this guy GCB0B is... ;-)

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

Wishing everyone on the list a happy, healthy, and cache-filled 2006!