[Az-Geocaching] Artemis

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Dec 21 20:03:16 MST 2005

May I jump in here and say that I too, have met Shadow Ace and his
family.  Nicer people will never come my way for a long time.  I don't
believe for one second, any of the trash that has been said about him,
his family or his Geocaching powers.  I love his logs and logic.  I wish
I had his ability to figure out some of the puzzles that I have looked at.

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Bob and Linda Smith,  Team Petite Elite, Prescott