[Az-Geocaching] Artemis

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Wed Dec 21 19:38:05 MST 2005

Brian,
The points Guthrini make do not mesh with my own views, and he/she is
not kind in their characterization of Shawdowace (again, something I
take exception to),

However, I am saddened that your immediate attack back on a personal
level was so harsh. You could have defended ShadowAce without such vitrol.

As for ShawdowAce cheating - naw - not likely. I have seen otherwise.
With the Halloween event, I watched at Tamo put up the clues one by one,
and SA came back with answers immediately. These clues did NOT go
through Artimus. And it doesn't jive with what I have seen of his character.

As for hiding behind his wife's skirts (cowardice?)- naw. I have seen
otherwise. Why would he have been in the military, and joined SARA? It
doesn't jive.

While I don't understand the motives of Guthrini, and I believe this
person to be wrong, such vitrol does not help the cause.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers