[Az-Geocaching] Artemis

Amy and John Cox elmofarts at msn.com
Wed Dec 21 13:26:30 MST 2005

Guthrini,

Are you a cacher? I tried to look up your name and got zippo. Let me look up LOSER....Oh yes, There you are.

I wasn't going to reply to this as posts like these are intended to be hurtful. It is small minded, ignorant jackasses that usually post messages like this. Hey, That describes you also.

 I have known Shadowace and his family for a long time now and am proud to call him my friend.  He is a smart and cool guy.

I hope brian kicks you off of the listserver as this should be a place that unites cachers and not divides them.

Take your crap somewhere else you spineless idiot.

Elmosmelmo