[Az-Geocaching] Upcoming 5th anniversary of First PhoenixGeocachers "Happy H

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:26:46 MST 2005

>From: Bob Renner <renner001 at yahoo.com>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Upcoming 5th anniversary of First
>PhoenixGeocachers "Happy Hour"
>Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 19:15:26 -0800 (PST)
>
>March 31, 2001 was the first event cache in Arizona,
>GC51D.
>
>The 5th anniversary of this event is coming up in 3
>months and I was planning on having an anniversary
>event cache to celebrate.  However, I would like to
>poll the geocaching community about some of the
>details for this event.
>
>1. Which date is preferrable?
>    Friday March 31, 2006
>    A Saturday close to this date
>
>2. Should the event be held at the same location as
>the original (outdoor patio at Hooters) or a new
>location?
>
>Bob

Without a doubt, for authenticity purposes... I think it should be held on
the same date as the original event cache. It is a Friday night. That
shouldnt effect anyone's plans. Just hold it late enough that everyone can
get there after work. It should also be held at the same location as the
original. Try to keep it an authentic as possible. That would be fun.

Heck, any event cache at a Hooters would be fun!!!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind