[Az-Geocaching] Upcoming 5th anniversary of FirstPhoenixGeocachers "Happy H

George Harris george at customcals.com
Fri Dec 2 21:07:52 MST 2005

It depends on what your goal for the Anniversary Cache Event is.  My
personal opinion is that you will have a better turn out if the event is
held on a Saturday.  Another consideration is that you're likely to get a
broader variety of teams if you consider having the event at a location
parents would be more likely to take their children to.

~ Jalene (not George, so don't jump him for the differing opinion!)  Hee
hee!
Team Dodge Podge