[Az-Geocaching] Upcoming 5th anniversary of First Phoenix Geocachers "Happy Hour"

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 20:15:26 MST 2005

March 31, 2001 was the first event cache in Arizona,
GC51D.

The 5th anniversary of this event is coming up in 3
months and I was planning on having an anniversary
event cache to celebrate.  However, I would like to
poll the geocaching community about some of the
details for this event.

1. Which date is preferrable?
   Friday March 31, 2006
   A Saturday close to this date

2. Should the event be held at the same location as
the original (outdoor patio at Hooters) or a new
location?

Bob