[Az-Geocaching] What does your geocaching name mean and how did you come up with it

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Thu Aug 25 05:30:28 MST 2005

After my first day of caching (8 finds!), I sat down to log them and
realized I needed a login ID. I hadn't given the subject ANY thought,
but I was itchin' to log my success for the day and had to act quickly.
My (camping, mountain biking & rock climbing) buddies and I had a
running joke amongst ourselves where we would claim to be the 'meister'
of whatever we were discussing, as in "I am the ________MEISTER!".
I guess I was sitting there, pumped up by my perceived success for the
day (Hey! Eight finds in a day is STILL a pretty good total for me), and
exclaimed "I am the CACHEMEISTER!"
A bit presumptuous and cocky perhaps, but why not?
Of course 'cachemeister' was taken (by a team that still has ZERO
finds). As with so many other teams, adding  the AZ seemed an easy and
natural remedy.

Now I'm a legend in my own mind! :-P
Steve, aka AZcachemeister