[Az-Geocaching] Wind tunnels and more

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 20:24:28 MST 2005

Yes, mad dogs and Englishmen.....and some of us geocachers too, who go out in 110 plus degrees just to log a cache.

(I saw the other emails, but was just starting to read through them when I asked about the wind tunnel.)

Hilary and Justin Moore <jhmoore at hotmail.com> wrote:
Apryl and Gale....
Not sure if you saw the other previous e-mails but was told the "wind tunnel" may indeed be a "wind cave" that is closer to the Usery Pass Rec Area that already has a cache in it.  I am going to check with my husband when he gets home from work and find out more about this "wind tunnel" that an older gentleman told him whom he met while hiking at the Salt River the other weekend.  I'll let you guys know more about the whereabouts from Justin when I talk to him, I've grown up here too and have been tubing many times but have never heard of this wind tunnel either until now.  And yeah, no a/c.....it's a real bummer especially for my poor babies and I don't know how Justin drives to work and home every day in it other than he's a mad Englishman. ;-)  Have fun in Scum Diego Apryl, I mean, San Diego (my hometown)!
Hilary

Support London
www.werenotafraid.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898