[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Mon Apr 18 17:46:06 MST 2005

> But for him to email other cachers PRIVATELY and tell them that
> he thinks this or that is wrong... well that is just plain WRONG!!!!

No...What is "just plain WRONG!!!!" is slamming someone in a public forum
when the attacker is IN NO WAY related to the situation.

In my opinion, there is not a single thing wrong with PRIVATELY contacting
someone and telling them your thoughts about their actions.  Isn't it
preferable to talk face-to-face rather than behind one another's backs?

If people have a problem with what he has done TO THEM, then they should
drop him a PRIVATE email letting him know that they feel HIS actions are
inappropriate.  Uninvolved parties telling him to go away, attacking him and
copying his posts from totally different forums/sites are entirely uncalled
for and show their true character.

I should be quiet now.  I wouldn't want to "be ostracized to the greatest
extent possible by the community".

LazyK - Dan