[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Apr 19 01:36:16 MST 2005

Yeah, it's <Bill&Ted>most excellent</Bill&Ted>.  When I worked at DPS, the head of chaplains for the dept saw me reading DaVinci Code and we talked in depth about it.  It was then I learned of Angels&Demons, and he said I should have read it first...of course I didn't know that, but don't mind the fact that I'm reading it now.  It's awesome.  I read Digital Fortress just before this, and found that equally as gripping.  Dan Brown is a truly gifted writer.

Brian
Team A.I.