[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 13:29:56 MST 2005

In my case, he _IS_ the one slamming my cache, and on the national Groundspeak forum. I find his absence here to be very telling.

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=25790&st=55

"If I visited Tucson, I would visit this cache and take all of the travel bugs in it, no matter what the owner thinks about it."

"Koch, Dan" <Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Right, and I’m just pointing out that he isn’t the one slamming other people, telling people to get the heck out of here, etc.  Heck, he’s pretty much dropped out of sight as far as azgeocaching.com goes.

This lynch mob of a group (well, not everyone) are the ones back with pitchforks and torches.

So again (quoted for clarity):

And this is your concern in what way?
Were any of the TBs in question yours?
Did the owners contact you and ask you to get involved?

LazyK – Dan

http://mail.yahoo.com