[Az-Geocaching] READ THIS CACHE SITE -

Ken Bowley azgeocaching at trod.org
Mon Apr 18 13:19:13 MST 2005

Did someone say "pitchforks and torches"?  I'm almost always up for a good
angry mob scene...  Of course I still need to go pick up a good wooden
pitchfork first.

Oh wait...  or is this just one of those annoying virtual mobs that just
wants to type nasty things with their keyboards?  If that's the case, I've
got other hobbies that already have enough politics involved...

Ken...