[Az-Geocaching] Which is the best GPS for Geochaching?

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Apr 4 20:05:49 MST 2005

Well.... I just got the Magellan Color with a $100 off from Costco.com
and I think I am going to enjoy it a lot.  I have a Magellan Gold also
and I seem to operator both of them better than the 60C which I had for
several months.  My wife will not give up her Garmin 12 for anything in
the world.  I think you have to try a few to see which one works best
for you.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott

P.S. Did anyone catch us at The Touch of Class Miniature Horse Show??
Linda and I were in the noon performance with the drill team and we gave
a little clinic on pairs driving.