[Az-Geocaching] Which is the best GPS for Geochaching?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:38:28 MST 2005

Compare the features of the Sportrack Pro Color and the 60C.....

if you are looking for the best bang for the buck, the 60C wins. When I was
comparing GPS's for a purchase a while back, I considered the Sportrack Pro
Color.. but after comparing the two, it was an easy decision. I purchased a
60C. After having used the 60C for nearly a year now I guess it has been...
I dont regret my decision. It is by far the best GPS I have ever owned.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind