[Az-Geocaching] Which is the best GPS for Geochaching?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:47:20 MST 2005

Speaking of the 60C.... there is a new update available for download on
Garmin's website. It is v3.70 (From the current v3.60). One of the changes
made:

>Improved WAAS search and selection process to be smarter in its handling of
>multiple SBAS service >providers, overlapping service volumes, and
>exceptional conditions.

I rarely ever use WAAS anyways... but perhaps this will improve it yet some
more. I think this will allow better WAAS sattelite tracking in 'grey'
areas.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind