[Az-Geocaching] Claiming a find when you can't..

michele hawley tacodust1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 10:13:27 MST 2004

I'm suprised that somebody would log a find like that,  I thought it was bad
enough to go check up on one of mine and find it in a totally diferent spot
than where I put it! But, that I guess has good intentions, but, Isn't that
just a NO, NO. It should be a dnf or they should've contacted the owner
before taking that leap! So even though what you did might seem like a bossy
move I think it was the smartest thing to do Mr. Shadow ;)