[Az-Geocaching] Jeep Essay Contest

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:44:24 -0700 (MST)

Hey all,

I figgered, well, what the heck....so I wrote an essay!

Geocachers will be nominating a winner for each entry period, the
first nomination period is from 8/1 to 8/15....so if you don't have
any one else to vote for, read mine and vote for me!! (after 8/1)

I submitted it today, 6/29/04, under my geocaching name
"Lightning1996YCJP" for Jeep TB #0053. Not sure how the reading/voting
works. but you can check at jeep.geocaching.com under the TB contest
or TB activity, I guess.

My essay has a distinctly SAR flavor, of course! After all, it is the
JEEP Posse that I am in!

See you all on July 10 for the EVENT CACHE  (GCJQ2X) !!

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott