[Az-Geocaching] Notification of Cache Removal

Kevin Schuman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 18:00:13 -0700

I will be removing my caches in the near future. Those of you that wish to visit them
should do so soon.

If you want details you can find them here:

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=76690

I find the heavy-handed tactics geocaching.com is using here deplorable.

And i'll be removing my caches if they insist on making no attempt to work with the
developer of Geotoad other than to issue a cease and desist order. (Which was their
first contact, it also made scant mention of why it was even issued in the first place)

--
Lasivian
Website - http://members.cox.net/lasivian/